2nd Speech Center converts any text into spoken words or even MP3/WAVE audio files. 2nd Speech Center is an award-winning text-to-speech player that lets you listen to documents, e-mails or web pages instead of reading on screen.
In addition to text, 2nd Speech Center also allows you to convert text to MP3 or WAVE files for listening later with your portable MP3 player. 2nd Speech Center supports dozens of male, female and robotic voices for over 11 languages. 2nd Speech Center can monitor the Windows Clipboard and automatically process its contents.
This feature makes it easy to read web pages, e-mail messages, documents and much more. Furthermore, 2nd Speech Center is integrated with many timesaving and useful features, such as talking reminder, talking alarm clock and powerful command lines for advanced users. And don’t worry, the intuitive VCR style user interface is very easy to use.
Multiple Output Modes:
– Output synthesized speech either to your speakers or to audio files. Choose between WAV and MP3 audio file formats.
Open and Read Various File Formats:
– Read/convert Word files (.doc)/PDF files (.pdf)/EMail files (.eml)/RTF files (.rtf)/HTML files (.htm;.html) directly
– Handy text-to-speech toolbar for Internet Explorer.
– Pronunciation Corrections backup/restore.
Alarm & Reminders:
– Just as an alarm clock, 2nd Speech Center can announce time to you every special interval depend on your settings. And 2nd Speech Center also maintains a reminders list to remind you of your important business.
Support Multiple Languages:
– Including American English, British English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc.
Powerful Command Lines:
– As an advanced user, you can use the command lines of 2nd Speech Center to do what you want to do.
– Control tags can be embedded in the source text to improve the prosody of text-to-speech translation.
Configurable Clipboard Options:
– You decide how 2nd Speech Center behaves when your computer’s clipboard changes.
– You can ignore special character set when reading. It’s useful if your document contains many annoying characters.
Configurable Global Hotkeys:
– 2nd Speech Center allows you to define your favorite global hotkeys to control 2nd Speech Center even in any running application. This feature is very useful for weak-eyed users.
Optional MP3 Quality:
– The “Output Sample Frequencies” and “Output Bitrates” options allow you to make a choice between the quality and the size.
Shockingly easy to use:
– It’s a just a simple copy and click, that’s it!
Operating System: 7 Sp1/8/8.1 & 10
Processor: Core i3 – 3.60 GHz or Higher
RAM: 4 GB or High
GPU: 1.0 GB or High
Hard Disk Free Space: 10 GB Free Space