Alive Text to Speech is a text-to-speech software to read text in any application, and convert text to MP3, WAV, OGG or VOX files.
Alive Text to Speech also enables you to listen documents, emails, news articles or web pages without conversion. It supports schedule converting. It also allow advanced users to finish the conversion of text to mp3 with Command lines. You can change the different voices and the readout speed for conversion or listening.
- Read text in any application, including Emails, web pages, news articles, PDF, Word or Excel Documents, etc.
- Convert text to MP3, WAV, OGG, VOX files.
- Convert text Files to MP3, WAV, OGG, VOX files.
- Install Alive Text to Speech Toolbar in IE (Internet Explorer) Browser.
- It is very simple and easy to use. Just right click on files in the Windows Explorer, select “Convert to MP3″(or WAV, OGG,VOX) and convert them using your predefined settings.
- Command line supported.
- Converting text to mp3 in batches.
- Schedule converting support.
- Microsoft text-to-speech engine.
- High converting speed, wonderful output quality.
|With a simple right click, you can complete following conversion:
- Text to MP3
- Text to WAV
- Text to OGG
- Text to VOX
- Text Files to MP3
- Text Files to WAV
- Text Files to OGG
- Text Files to VOX
Alive Text to Speech lets you listen to the text in Emails, web pages, news articles, PDF, Word or Excel Documents,etc. Just highlight the text your want to hear, and then press Ctrl + C to hear it.
Alive Text to Speech enables you to convert Text to MP3, WAV, OGG, or VOX files with a single right click. It is very simple and easy to use. Just right click on files in the Windows Explorer, select “Convert to MP3” (or WAV, OGG, and VOX) and convert them using your predefined settings.
Operating System: Xp Sp2/Vista/7/8/8.1 & 10
Processor: Dual Core – 2.6 GHz or Higher
RAM: 1 GB or High
GPU: 64 MB or High
Hard Disk Free Space: 100 MB Free Space
Others: Internet Connection Required