Bentley SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition v10.02 (Full Version) x64bit Only
Bentley OpenFlows SewerGEMS
Responsible sewer management
Modeling Software for Sanitary and Combined Sewers
Bentley OpenFlows SewerGEMS streamlines the modeling process, so that you have more time for solving wastewater engineering problems, such as improving capacity and limiting sewer overflows, which ultimately enable utilities to comply with sewer regulations set by regulatory agencies.
For more than three decades, Bentley OpenFlows SewerGEMS has provided utilities and wastewater professionals like you with advanced engineering tools to plan, design, maintain, and operate sanitary and combined sewer systems, including:
- Engineering decision guidance tools: Leverage Bentley OpenFlows SewerGEMS’ what-if scenario management tools to gain a better understanding of the behavior of your wastewater system, improving decision making and response time.
- Improved model accuracy: A well calibrated model decreases the risks of making poor decisions by ensuring that the model uses the best available data. Bentley OpenFlows SewerGEMS calibration tools such as SCADA integration enable you to rely on your model results.
- Increased information mobility: Bentley OpenFlows SewerGEMS’ full GIS, CAD, and SCADA interoperability enables the cost-effective sharing and flow of information between utilities’ design, engineering, GIS, and operation departments, and their consultants. You can leverage the data that the utility invested in once and reuse across departments.
– Allocate and estimate sanitary loads
Apply hydrographs, patterned loads, and unit loads using a comprehensive and customizable engineering library. Use the LoadBuilder module to leverage consumption, flow monitoring, land use, or census data in your GIS to automatically estimate and import sanitary loads for your sewer model.
– Allocate and estimate stormwater loads
Load models with wet weather runoff flows derived from precipitation using the built-in rainfall distributions or user-defined rainfall events. Runoff flows are computed using the most appropriate runoff method for the project.
– Analyze hydraulics and combined sewer overflows
Easily switch among multiple solvers according to the type of system you are analyzing: Saint Venant equations, convex/gradually varied flow solver (steady-state analysis for extreme flow conditions and extended period simulations), and rational/gradually varied flow solver.
– Analyze hydrogen sulfide formation
Identify areas in your network that are at risk of damage from hydrogen sulfide (H2S) formation, which can lead to potential collapses if not addressed. Produce average concentration runs, display result maps of the network, and compare H2S formation according to various conditions such as temperature.
– Analyze inlet capacities
Calculate the proportion of stormwater runoff that will enter an inlet versus the proportion that will be carried downstream in a gutter or pond on the road surface. Quickly confirm that the spread of flow in a gutter doesn’t exceed design requirements.
– Build and manage hydraulic models
Jumpstart the model-building process and manage your model effectively so that you can focus on making the best engineering decisions. Leverage and import many well known external data formats, which maximizes ROI on geospatial and engineering data and automates input data generation.
– Design and analyze culverts
Select from a library of standard culvert shapes, materials, and entrance conditions, then compute culvert headwater and tailwater elevations using calculation methodologies outlined in Hydraulic Design Series Number 5 from the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.
– Design and analyze low impact development controls
Model the effect that low impact development controls have in retaining runoff before it enters the stormwater system.
– Design and analyze pond and outlets
Leverage PondMaker’s guiding process through the confusing maze of pond design steps by following the step-by-step process that provides constant feedback on how the design is progressing. Set the maximum outflow rate, estimate storage, and check the outlet design and final design.
– Design sanitary sewers
Minimize capital investments by simply entering your design restrictions: velocities, slopes, cover depths, and pipe and manhole matching offsets. SewerCAD/SewerGEMS recommends the most cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations, avoiding unnecessary pipe trench excavation, while meeting design restrictions.
– Design stormwater systems
Minimize capital investments by simply entering your design restrictions: velocities, slopes, cover depths, and pipe and inlet matching offsets. The software product recommends the most cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations, avoiding unnecessary pipe trench excavation, while meeting design restrictions.
– Simulate water quality
Simulate the generation, inflow, and transportation and treatment of any number of user-defined pollutants, such as total suspended solids or heavy metals.
Windows: 7 Sp1/8/8.1/10 (x64bit)
Processor: Core i3 – 2.6 GHz or Higher
Ram: 4 GB or Higher
Agp: 128 MB or Higher
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB (Free Space Required for Installation)
Internet Connection: No Need Any Internet Connection for this Installation
This software Include Step-by-Step Installation & Activation Video Tutorial Inside Disk
(User must watch the video tutorial before install & activate this software)
How to Buy?
(Note: If you face any problem please don’t hesitate to contact our Facebook Messenger)
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars