Bentley WaterCAD CONNECT Edition v10.02 (Full Version) x64bit Only
Bentley OpenFlows WaterCAD
Proven water distribution modeling
Water Distribution Modeling and Analysis Software
Utilities and engineering firms around the world trust Bentley OpenFlows WaterCAD as a reliable decision-support capability for their infrastructure. Design new water systems and manage existing water networks effectively to reduce disruption risks and energy use. Bentley OpenFlows WaterCAD’s ease-of-use helps you successfully plan, design, and operate water distribution systems:
- Increase capacity to adequate service levels.
- Supply clean potable water without interruption.
- Deliver high quality designs cost effectively.
Bentley OpenFlows WaterCAD helps you improve design productivity, with:
- Streamlined model building: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model accurately, easily allocate water demands, and automate terrain extraction and node allocation.
- Organized assessment of alternatives: Assess and compare an unlimited number of physical, design, water demand, network topology, and operational scenarios.
- CAD interoperability: Model in a familiar platform, leveraging CAD capabilities and shortcuts when using Bentley OpenFlows WaterCAD from within MicroStation or AutoCAD. You can also choose to use OpenFlows WaterCAD as a stand-alone application, for additional flexibility.
– Assess fire flow capacity
Use a water distribution hydraulic model to access and identify where fire protection is inadequate. Design improvements such as the sizing and location of pipes, pumps, and tanks in order to meet fire-flow and protection requirements.
– Analyze pipe and valve criticality
Find the weak links in water distribution systems and assess the adequacy of isolation valves. Evaluate the ability to isolate portions of the system and serve customers using different valve locations. WaterCAD/WaterGEMS automatically generates network segments once the isolation valve data is supplied.
– Build and manage hydraulic models
Jumpstart the model-building process and manage your model effectively so that you can focus on making the best engineering decisions. Leverage and import many well known external data formats, which maximizes ROI on geospatial and engineering data and automates input data generation.
– Design water distribution systems
Use hydraulic model results to help optimize the design of complex water distribution systems and utilize built-in scenario management features to keep track of design alternatives. Alternatively, WaterGEMS users can optimize the design for you using the built-in Darwin Designer network optimization tool.
– Develop flushing plans
Optimize flushing programs with multiple conventional and unidirectional flushing events in a single run. Increase velocity in mains to flush out solids and stale water, with the primary indicator of the success of flushing being the maximum velocity achieved in any pipe during the flushing operation.
– Identify water loss
Conserve water and increase revenues by reducing water loss. Leverage flow and pressure data to find locations for detailed sonic leak detection (WaterGEMS only). Study the amount by which you can expect to reduce leakage by reducing pressure and see the impact on customer service.
– Manage energy use
Model pumps accurately using hydraulic modeling, including complex pump combinations and variable speed pumps, to understand the impact that different pump operational strategies have on energy usage. Minimize energy related to pumping costs while maximizing system performance.
Windows: 7 Sp1/8/8.1/10 (x64bit)
Processor: Core i3 – 2.6 GHz or Higher
Ram: 4 GB or Higher
Agp: 128 MB or Higher
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB (Free Space Required for Installation)
Internet Connection: No Need Any Internet Connection for this Installation
This software Include Step-by-Step Installation & Activation Video Tutorial Inside Disk
(User must watch the video tutorial before install & activate this software)
How to Buy?
(Note: If you face any problem please don’t hesitate to contact our Facebook Messenger)
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars