Bentley WaterGEMS CONNECT Edition v10.02 (Full Version) x64bit Only
Bentley OpenFlows WaterGEMS
Intelligent decisions for water distribution
Water Distribution Analysis and Design Software
Bentley OpenFlows WaterGEMS provides you with a comprehensive yet easy-to-use decision-support tool for water distribution networks. The software helps improve your knowledge of how infrastructure behaves as a system, how it reacts to operational strategies, and how it should grow as population and demands increase.
From fire flow and water quality simulations, to criticality and energy cost analysis, Bentley OpenFlows WaterGEMS has everything you need in a flexible multiplatform environment.
Bentley OpenFlows WaterGEMS provides numerous software capabilities for:
- Intelligent planning for system reliability: The capability of the water network to adequately serve its customers must be evaluated whenever system growth is anticipated. With Bentley OpenFlows WaterGEMS, effectively identify potential problem areas, accommodate service area growth, and plan capital improvements.
- Optimized operations for system efficiency: Realistically modeling the operation of complex water systems can be difficult. With Bentley OpenFlows WaterGEMS, model pump accurately, optimize pumping strategies, and plan shutdowns and routine operations to minimize disruption.
- Reliable asset renewal decision support for system sustainability: When it comes time to renew or replace your water infrastructure, the amount of asset-related information you must consider can be overwhelming. Bentley OpenFlows WaterGEMS capabilities such as Pipe Renewal Planner makes the task much easier by analyzing and comparing a wide range of variables to prioritize renewal decisions.
– Analyze pipe and valve criticality
Find the weak links in water distribution systems and assess the adequacy of isolation valves. Evaluate the ability to isolate portions of the system and serve customers using different valve locations. WaterCAD/WaterGEMS automatically generates network segments once the isolation valve data is supplied.
– Assess fire flow capacity
Use a water distribution hydraulic model to access and identify where fire protection is inadequate. Design improvements such as the sizing and location of pipes, pumps, and tanks in order to meet fire-flow and protection requirements.
– Build and manage hydraulic models
Jumpstart the model-building process and manage your model effectively so that you can focus on making the best engineering decisions. Leverage and import many well known external data formats, which maximizes ROI on geospatial and engineering data and automates input data generation.
– Design water distribution systems
Use hydraulic model results to help optimize the design of complex water distribution systems and utilize built-in scenario management features to keep track of design alternatives. Alternatively, WaterGEMS users can optimize the design for you using the built-in Darwin Designer network optimization tool.
– Develop flushing plans
Optimize flushing programs with multiple conventional and unidirectional flushing events in a single run. Increase velocity in mains to flush out solids and stale water, with the primary indicator of the success of flushing being the maximum velocity achieved in any pipe during the flushing operation.
– Identify water loss
Conserve water and increase revenues by reducing water loss. Leverage flow and pressure data to find locations for detailed sonic leak detection (WaterGEMS only). Study the amount by which you can expect to reduce leakage by reducing pressure and see the impact on customer service.
– Manage energy use
Model pumps accurately using hydraulic modeling, including complex pump combinations and variable speed pumps, to understand the impact that different pump operational strategies have on energy usage. Minimize energy related to pumping costs while maximizing system performance.
– Prioritize pipe renewal
Identify the pipes that should be considered for replacement or repair. Pipe links are ranked based on several aspects, including property- and performance-based criteria. Benefits that result include improved asset planning, increased distribution capacity, and maximum returns on capital expenditures.
– Simulate networks in real time
Connect your calibrated hydraulic model to your SCADA system so that the initial boundary conditions for the model are automatically updated with the latest real-time data. Use this real-time model to keep an eye on the system and help ensure it is operating effectively.
Windows: 7 Sp1/8/8.1/10 (x64bit)
Processor: Core i3 – 2.6 GHz or Higher
Ram: 4 GB or Higher
Agp: 128 MB or Higher
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB (Free Space Required for Installation)
Internet Connection: No Need Any Internet Connection for this Installation
This software Include Step-by-Step Installation & Activation Video Tutorial Inside Disk
(User must watch the video tutorial before install & activate this software)
How to Buy?
(Note: If you face any problem please don’t hesitate to contact our Facebook Messenger)
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars