Revu makes your drawings, plans and documents work smarter
Revu delivers award-winning PDF creation, editing, markup and collaboration technology for your design and construction workflows. You’ll boost productivity by leveraging markup data across the entire project lifecycle, and streamline processes to get more done in less time.
Convert an unlimited number of Microsoft® Office documents and CAD drawings into high-quality 2D or 3D PDFs, or transform scanned images into text-searchable documents.
Customizable, easy-to-use markup tools simplify communication across teams, and the powerful Markups List in Revu tracks annotations and generates reports.
Connect and collaborate with project partners worldwide in real time, or any time, with Studio Projects and Studio Sessions.
Make large drawing sets more manageable by creating smart documents that can be shared easily with project partners—in the office or in the field.
Here are some key features of “Bluebeam Revu eXtreme”:
– Plugins for one-click 2D PDF creation from AutoCAD, Revit and SolidWorks.
– Plugins for one-click 3D PDF creation from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro
– Customizable 2D and 3D PDF redlining tools, such as text, clouds, highlights, CAD symbols, stamps and measurements – Bluebeam Studio™ for cloud-based collaboration, including 3D PDFs in real time Markups list that tracks all annotation data and can be exported as a CSV or PDF Summary – Tool Chest™ for saving custom tools and tool sets that can automatically resize when used on documents with different scales and viewports
– PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract, rotate and number pages
– Compare Documents feature for automatic detection of reisions
– Create PDFs directly from Microsoft(R) Office and convert other CAD and Windows files to 10 different file formats with Bluebeam PDF printer
– SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration
– You can get started with creating a new file from a template (e.g. letter, tabloid, legal, ledger, standard) and customize it in terms of size, style and page count. You may import data from PDF files and export the edited documents to PDF, TXT, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, DOCX, DOC, RTF, HTML, XLSX, XLS, or PPTX file format. Additionally, you may print data, send emails and create email templates.
Operating System: 7 Sp1/8/8.1 & 10
Processor: Core i3 – 3.60 GHz or Higher
RAM: 4 GB or High
GPU: 1.0 GB or High
Hard Disk Free Space: 10 GB Free Space