Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sales (POS) v11.0 (Full Version)
With the Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Multi-Store businesses can easily ring up sales, accept credit cards, manage inventory and track customers. Instant reports show you top-selling products, customer stats, sales data and more.
– Fully featured iPad Point of Sale System
– Handles sales, inventory and customer tracking
– Online Web Access Anytime, Anywhere
– Always On Mode: Take card payments during Internet outages
– Seamless credit card processing with QuickBooks Payments
– Tailored to Shops, Retailers, and Quick Serve Restaurants
– Detailed sales and inventory reports let’s you know what is selling and what is not.
– Instant reports can show you top selling products, best customers and sales data for any time period you choose.
– Save inventory tracking time. No manual tracking-your inventory is updated with every sale, order, and return.
– Point of Sale is designed to be easy
– The customer center helps you keep track of your customers and their shopping habits.
– Automatically track and reward your best customers
– Easily access key customer information, like birthdays or last item purchased
– Quickly let your customers know whether or not an item is in stock
– Keep customers coming back with loyalty programs, gift cards, and personalized email reminders, updates, and specials
– Automatically generate letters and customer mailing labels
– Target top customers for an event or promotion
– Accept Credit Cards on your Mobile Device
– Information instantly syncs with your POS SW so you can stay on top of your your business no matter where you make your next sale
– And if you are a QuickBooks user, all your information automatically syncs with your QB financial software.
– Point of Sale is designed to be easy to set up so most retailers can start using the Point of Sale the same day.
– Use the simple Setup Interview to get started quickly and easily.
– If you already have lists of customers, items or vendors, you can quickly import them from QuickBooks Accounting software3 or Microsoft Excel 5 to help save time on manual data entry.
– You’ll also find in-product video tutorials to guide you through the most important daily tasks.
New in Version 11.0:
– Point of Sale will no longer return an error if the backup screen is clicked on while the backup is taking place
– When opening Point of Sale error message “Value cannot be null. Parameter:s” will no longer occur
– Point of Sale will no longer become unresponsive when the ‘Company Operations’ window is open and the program is clicked on
– Point of Sale Add-ons developed by third party developers will no longer return an error when adding multiple items to a receipt using IPOSDocumentItems.AddItems in the add on interface
– Help section will now show correctly in all windows
– Point of Sale Add-ons developed by third party developers will no longer timeout on REST Queries
– Operating System information now being reported correctly when participating in the Analytics Study
– Home page will now be enabled immediately after closing any window in Point of Sale
– Search accuracy from Item List improved
– ‘QBPOSShell has stopped working’ will no longer display when right clicking on Point of Sale from the task bar and then selecting the Point of Sale program
– Point of Sale will now minimize when the icon is clicked on from the task bar.