Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sales (POS) v9.0 (Full Version)
A point of sale solution that fits your business
With the Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Multi-Store businesses can easily ring up sales, accept credit cards, manage inventory and track customers. Instant reports show you top-selling products, customer stats, sales data and more.
– Fully featured iPad Point of Sale System
– Handles sales, inventory and customer tracking
– Online Web Access Anytime, Anywhere
– Always On Mode: Take card payments during Internet outages
– Seamless credit card processing with QuickBooks Payments
– Tailored to Shops, Retailers, and Quick Serve Restaurants
– Integrates with QuickBooks
QuickBooks Point of Sale – POS System Software for Small Business
– Detailed sales and inventory reports lets you know what is selling and what is not.
– Instant reports can show you top selling products, best customers and sales data for any time period you choose.
– Save inventory tracking time. No manual tracking-your inventory is updated with every sale, order, and return.
– Point of Sale is designed to be easy
– The customer center helps you keep track of your customers and their shopping habits.
– Automatically track and reward your best customers
– Easily access key customer information, like birthdays or last item purchased
– Quickly let your customers know whether or not an item is in stock
– Keep customers coming back with loyalty programs, gift cards, and personalized email reminders, updates, and specials
– Automatically generate letters and customer mailing labels
– Target top customers for an event or promotion
– Accept Credit Cards on your Mobile Device
– Accept credit cards on your mobile device. All sales and inventory information instantly syncs with your POS software so your records are always accurate and up-to-date.
– Accept payments, and track inventory on your mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
– Information instantly syncs with your POS SW so you can stay on top of your your business no matter where you make your next sale
– And if you are a QuickBooks user, all your information automatically syncs with your QB financial software.
– Transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software2 with a click. You wont have to worry about data entry errors from retyping data and will be better prepared at tax time.
– Point of Sale is designed to be easy to set up so most retailers can start using the Point of Sale the same day.
– Use the simple Setup Interview to get started quickly and easily.
– If you already have lists of customers, items or vendors, you can quickly import them from QuickBooks Accounting software 3 or Microsoft Excel 5 to help save time on manual data entry.
– You’ll also find in-product video tutorials to guide you through the most important daily tasks.
– Save time and money accepting credit cards
– Start accepting payments instantly. Simply activate your payments account and you are ready to go
Windows: Xp Sp3/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (x32bit & x64bit)
Processor: Dual Core – 2.6 GHz or Higher
Ram: 2 GB or Higher
Agp: 256 MB or Higher
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB (Free Space Required for Installation)
Internet Connection: No Need Any Internet Connection for this Installation
This software Include Step-by-Step Installation & Activation Video Tutorial Inside Disk
(User must watch the video tutorial before install & activate this software)
How to Buy?
(Note: If you face any problem please don’t hesitate to contact our Facebook Messenger)
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars