Trimble SketchUp Pro (Genuine License) – 1User/1Year
⇛ 01 Year License for 01 PC.
⇛ 24 hours to 72 hours required for product delivery.
⇛ Dispatched keys / Subscription cannot be refunded under any circumstance.
⇛ If you face any issues with the Key / Subscription, we will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Note: If you want to Software Installation service at your location select option during checkout.
(additional service charge may apply)
Where great ideas get to work
Design it. Make it. Enjoy the process.
There’s a reason SketchUp Pro is synonymous with friendly and forgiving 3D modeling software: we don’t sacrifice usability for the sake of functionality. Start by drawing lines and shapes. Push and pull surfaces to turn them into 3D forms. Stretch, copy, rotate and paint to make anything you like.
At some point in most 3D projects, you’ll need to turn your model into a drawing set that gets the point across. LayOut in SketchUp Pro lets you add model views to pages, choose drawing scales, adjust line weights, and add dimensions, callouts, and graphics. Make a change to your SketchUp model, and find it reflected automatically in LayOut. And when it’s time, export pages as PDFs, images and CAD files.
Why model everything from scratch? Whether it’s a chair for the room you’re designing or a rhino for your zoo, you’ll find anything you need in 3D Warehouse, the world’s biggest library of free 3D models. And anyone can use 3D Warehouse to store and share models. Upload your best work and become a SketchUp legend.
Using SketchUp you can:
– Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
– Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
– Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
– Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
– Soften and smooth faces.
– Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
– Simulate movie camera placements.
– Perform walk-throughs.
– Create presentation tours.
– Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
– Export your models to Google Earth.
– Export 2D images of your models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
– Print your models.
– Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.
SketchUp is the 3D modeling tool for design professionals
The professional version of SketchUp empowers design professionals to explore and communicate complex design concepts.
SketchUp users have the ability to:
– Export models in 3DS, DWG, DXF, OBJ, XSI, VRML, and FBX file formats.
– Export animations and walkthroughs as MOV or AVI files.
– Use organic modeling (Sandbox) and Film & Stage (pre-viz) tools.
– Import and export GIS data.
– Print and export raster images at higher-than-screen resolution.
– Receive free email technical support for two years after purchase.
– Use the software for commercial purposes (the free version is approved for personal use only).