Word 2016 Essential Training (Lynda.com)
Learn how to create, format, share, and print a wide variety of documents in Word 2016. Author David Rivers covers creating new documents from templates and scratch, formatting text and pages, working with headers and footers, using themes and styles, adding multimedia, and more. He’ll also show how to share documents with others and enhance your productivity with macros.
Author: David Rivers
- Use Word to create, modify, and share documents.
- Assess how to copy, paste, and edit text.
- Discover how to format text, pages, and paragraphs.
- Apply line spacing and page breaks.
- Produce headers, footers, and page numbers.
- Determine how to navigate through your document efficiently.
- Create bulleted and numbered lists.
- Use tables, macros, and building blocks.
- Combine text and images to deliver more impact.
- Evaluate and print documents.
- Identify how to collaborate with others via OneDrive and email.
05 Hours 41 Minutes
How to Buy?
(Note: If you face any problem please don’t hesitate to contact our Facebook Messenger)
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars